Payroll Administrator - Den Bosch
What we're looking for
Who they are
BrandLoyalty is the global leader in short-term loyalty programmes for grocery retail. They provide data-driven, digitally enhanced, tailor-made solutions which improve performance – on a transactional and emotional level - by changing consumer's behaviour.
The company is part of Alliance Data Systems, the global leader and engine behind marketing and loyalty programmes for over 1,000 consumer-facing companies, across all industries.
Brand Loyalty is a purpose-driven company with a big focus on their employees. They offer personal and professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business. You will be part of a team with 50+ nationalities in over 25 countries around the world. Start working at a Fortune 500 company with a young & agile attitude!
Your responsibilities in short:
- Ensuring continuity and successful delivery of global payroll (Netherlands and various foreign offices), including reporting to the Finance Department;
- Be the specialist on (Dutch) wage tax, including special tax regimes (30% ruling), and have the possibility to interpret and work with foreign tax legislation for payroll processing;
- Conduct tax analysis and administration on salary;
- Work with accounting, legal, and tax departments to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with all regulations and (tax) laws, but also SOX;
- Create monthly reconciliation reports and various on call financial/operational reports;
- Inform & provide (mass) mutations to external 'vendors' (pension, sickness & insurance partners);
- Communicate to staff regarding salaries or legislation/social security changes regarding salaries;
- Support with Global Mobility cases; i.e. contact with vendors, request of permits, A1 declarations, 30% rulings, handling expat questions and setup of assignments;
- Stay up-to-date on matters related to developments in legislation, social security and societal preferences that affect the field of salary administration, and share this knowledge in the people services team meetings.
Who are you?
- A PDL or VPS certification is a plus;
- 3+ years of experience in payroll;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools and advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with AFAS is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language, both spoken and written.
Ik wil deze baan!
☎ Apply by using WhatsApp
Or apply by sending a WhatsApp message to Wim on phone number 0650602624. Please mention #BrandLoyalty in your message. Wim will reply as soon as possible.
↪ Do you know the Payroll Administrator we’re looking for?
Send Wim a WhatsApp message (phone number 0650602624) and mention #BrandLoyalty. When Wim calls the person you recommended you’ll receive our favorite Tony Chocolonely chocolate bar to thank you for your help.
- 28-32 uur