International Payroll Controller - Dordrecht
What we're looking for
Who they are
B&S Group is a global distribution partner for consumer goods in attractive channels and across specialised markets, such as Retail for both b2b and b2c, Maritime and Remote. With a well-trained and experienced workforce of approximately 2,000 employees, the B&S Group serves as a trusted and reliable partner to suppliers and customers, providing essential distribution services and solving their supply chain complexities. B&S Group operates a flexible, well invested and highly efficient distribution platform that comes with strong barriers to entry. Powered by high capacity warehouses and delivered with expertise in customs and compliance, the Group offers over 40,000 consumer goods to its customers in more than 100 countries.
Given the different business activities and many locations internationally, it will be a challenge to bring all payroll activities together to optimize and exploit the synergy.
Your responsibilities in short:
- develop, maintain and ensure compliance with the international B&S Group payroll procedures manual;
- identify and execute payroll process improvements and continuous monitoring of metrics and KPI’s;
- manage accurate and timely processing of various payroll data;
- manage external service providers;
- work closely with the HR department and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with (local) laws and regulations;
- ensure accurate and complete journal entries and monthly payroll accruals for the General Ledger;
- prepare, review, and analyze payroll costs and balances;
- manage the payroll budgeting cycle;
- prepare materials for external or internal auditors, including tax audits, and provide additional explanations when required.
Who are you?
To fit into this role you have at least:
- a bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Audit or Finance;
- 3-5 years related working experience (as Payroll specialist/Controller);
- experience in working in an international environment is a big plus;
- strong accounting knowledge;
- strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Including the ability to collaborate with people at all levels.
- a salary between €54.000 and €65.000 a year and good rewards for your success;
- a varied and challenging position with plenty of room for own initiative;
- investments for your own career: training, courses, studies;
- free use of their own fitness center and regularly fun staff outings;
- working in a organization with young, entrepreneurial and ambitious colleagues;
- the chance and space to bring your own vision to shape the corporate payroll structure.
Ik wil deze baan!
☎ Apply by using WhatsApp
Or apply by sending a WhatsApp message to Wim on phone number 0650602624. Please mention #Dordrecht in your message. Wim will reply as soon as possible.
↪ Do you know the Payroll Controller we’re looking for?
Send Wim a WhatsApp message (phone number 0650602624) and mention #Dordrecht. When Wim calls the person you recommended you’ll receive our favorite Tony Chocolonely chocolate bar to thank you for your help.
- 40 hours/week
- Bachelor/master degree