Financial Reporting Specialist - Breda
What we're looking for
Who they are
This global company is one of the top performers in their market. It’s in their DNA to innovate and entrepreneur besides the drive to grow.
- you are the first point of contact for financial service providers and external auditors;
- you compile statutory financial statements;
- you prepare the annual financial statements process and tax returns;
- you prepare and coordinate the external audit process;
- you will assist with preparing consolidated financial & management reports;
- you participate in special accounting projects;
- you provide hands-on support in reconciling statutory administrations;
- you assist in month end closing process and balance sheet reviews.
Who are you?
Are you a good fit for this role? Then you should bring the following:
- a bachelor or master diploma;
- 3-5 years experience in an international environment and experience with/in an audit firm is a plus;
- excellent analytical skills;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excel is at expert level and knowledge of Oracle is a plus;
- you are used to work in a high-pressure environment;
- you love to work with deadlines.
The salary for the position of Financial Reporting Specialist will be between €57.000 and €62.500 a year on a fulltime basis. Besides the salary you’ll be paid for overtime work. There’s also a good pension plan, health insurance and a stock purchase plan.
I want this job!
Please apply by using the Solliciteer/Apply button below. Do you have any questions or do you need some more information about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Wim van den Nobelen by calling +31650602624 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 40 uur