Finance Manager - Maasvlakte Rotterdam
What we are looking for
Who they are
Strictly People is looking for a Finance Manager
You will be managing a department of 5-10 colleagues. The finance department is split up in 3 components; Accounting, Controlling and Claims. Your role is all about GL accounting, bank and cash management, accounting advisory and managing a team of 5 people. In short:
- you maintain the general ledger, handle the intercompany accounting, own the month and year closing and are responsible for financial reports;
- you ensure that bank transfers have occured, prepare weekly bank reconciliations and interact with the banks;
- you are responsible for effective execution, filing and monitoring of all accounting, fixed asset and relevant controls in the control framework;
- you contribute to strategic projects by providing input on accounting aspects of projects;
- you review all accounts payable transactions and maintain relationship with tax authorities, local auditors and relevant statutory authorities.
Who are you?
To fit perfectly within this role, it is important you are in possession of an hands-on mentality. Besides that you have:
- hbo or university degree (preferred in economics or accounting) with extensive knowledge of Dutch Gaap, IFRS standards and experience with international and statutory audits;
- working knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, and general ledger processing is a must have;
- a minimum of five years experience in responsible general accounting and finance and at least two years leading experience;
- you are able to translate complex accounting transactions and present these in a simplified way for management communication;
- you speak and write English and Dutch fluently;
- you have advanced Microsoft Suite skills, especially in Excel and Power Point;
- working knowledge and experience with IFS, OneStream and Hyperion is a strong plus.
In this role you can expect a salary around €100.000 a year. Besides that you will get the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. You will be part of an innovative and growing company.
I want this job!
Can't wait to get started as a Finance Manager in Rotterdam? We are glad to receive your application. Apply by using the button below!
☎ Apply quickly by using WhatsApp
You can also apply by calling Wim van den Nobelen or by sending a WhatsApp message to +31 6 50602624. Mention #FinanceManagerRotterdam in your message.
As long as the vacancy is available on our website, we are open to applications.
Our application process
Are you applying at Strictly People? We're glad to help! For example, we will give you feedback on your resume and presentation during the intake interview, but we also hold up a mirror to you and discuss your career options. After an intake interview with a Strictly People Recruiter you will have insight into your strengths/weaknesses and your opportunities/threats. We would like you to benefit from an intake at Strictly People so much, that only a interview with us is worth applying for. Is this your perfect vacancy? Then we will discuss with you how and whether we will introduce you to the company.
Even if we don't have a suitable vacancy for you, we are happy to help you further. We do this, for example, by giving you application and resume tips and by thinking along about your career and your next steps.
- 40 uur