Senior General Ledger Accountant - Amersfoort
What they are looking for
HR manager laughs. "What's so great about working here? That's too much to mention."
Who they are
Despite the size of this company the family atmosphere in this company makes you feel at home. Here you'll find colleagues that are interested in who you are. If you were to install yourself for a while at the entrance on a bench, you would immediately notice that everyone who's passing is showing an enthusiastic and energetic face. This is a fun and motivating work environment. This office is located in Amersfoort and is part of a much larger company that's represented worldwide.
In the role as a Senior General Ledger Accountant - Amersfoort
- you maintain a month end checklist and accurately records monthly accruals and prepayments;
- you are responsible for the month end timetable, all month end activities and month end journal entries for assigned entities maintained by the Shared Service Center;
- you review the calculation of allocation of group costs and appropriate journals and invoices to ensure allocations to the correct cost centers take place;
- you assist in consolidation actuals in the corporate books;
- you manage the chart of accounts maintenance; change/delete/add accounts in SAP;
- you ensure consistency and completeness of data transfers between sub-ledgers and the General Ledger;
- you enhance existing processes and you help to develop continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
- you review inter-company accounts, involving communication with other business locations worldwide.
- you ensure that all GL accounts are reconciled in a timely manner;
- you manage fixed assets master data; new assets creation, disposals, depreciation, reconciliation of fixed assets to the general ledger, etc.
Who you are
To fit in this role, you do recognize yourself in the qualifications listed below:
- HBO level;
- at least 4 years experience as a General Ledger Accountant = ko;
- 2 years experience in a Shared Service Center;
- knowledge of ERP, SAP would be great;
- fulltime available;
- fluent in English and fluent in German or Italian = a must;
- you are capable of working independently under supervision.
You will be working in a worldwide represented company but with the atmosphere of a family company. The maximum salary is €4500. Temp to perm.
I want this job!
For more information you can contact Wim van den Nobelen at email@example.com or 06-50602624. Or apply by using the button below.
As long as the vacancy is available on our website, we are open to applications.