Embedded Software Engineer Java - Eindhoven
What they are looking for
Manager: “Enjoying work is very important over here. People who like what they’re doing are more productive and will have a lot more fun. Will you bring in a positive vibe and are you passionate about technology? We would like to meet you!”
Who they are
It’s quite refreshing and innovative how they think about work within this company. This organisation values the people who work here. They’re actually giving everything they got to make sure their employers enjoy working here and to make them grow, both personally and professionally. There is, for example, a very flexible working conditions package available, knowledge sharing sessions are organized regularly and there’s a huge focus on personal development and a 6000,- euro budget reserved for it.
The company is an advanced technology partner that offers support to research and development departments of high tech companies.
The role of Embedded Software Engineer Java
As an Embedded Software Engineer Java you will be involved in every step of development procedures. Together with your team, you will do everything possible to allow the software to stand in the service of the product.
In addition to the above mentioned activities, the following activities will also be included in your role as an Embedded Software Engineer Java:
- You will be responsible for setting up architecture and technical designs;
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the designs;
- You will be testing technical designs on specifications and techniques;
- Integrating the different software modules;
- You will be responsible for writing enclosed documentation.
Who you are
To succeed as an Embedded Software Engineer Java within this organization the following requirements are needed:
- You have at least two years experience in (technical) software development;
- You have adequate C++ knowledge;
- You have a good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux and you are willing to expand your knowledge;
- You have a good knowledge of Java.
As an Embedded Software Engineer Java you can expect the following:
- Possibly an Indefinite contract
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (company car including tank card, group- insurance, hospitalization insurance, expenses compensation, meal vouchers, company phone)
- Budget for education: € 6.000
I want this job!
Please apply by using the Solliciteer/Apply button below. Do you have any questions or do you need some more information about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Geronimo Vergilio by calling +31 6 40104717 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
As long as the vacancy is available on our website, we are open to applications.