C#.NET, C/C++ High Tech Software Engineer - Eindhoven
What they are looking for
Manager: “Enjoying work is very important over here. People who like what they’re doing are more productive and will have a lot more fun. Will you bring in a positive vibe and are you passionate about technology? We would like to meet you!”
Who they are
It’s quite refreshing and innovative how they think about work within this company. This organisation values the people who work here. They’re actually giving everything they got to make sure their employers enjoy working here and to make them grow, both personally and professionally. There is, for example, a very flexible working conditions package available, knowledge sharing sessions are organized regularly and there’s a huge focus on personal development and a 6000,- euro budget reserved for it.
The company is an advanced technology partner that offers support to research and development departments of high tech companies.
The role of C#.NET, C/C++ High Tech Software Engineer - Eindhoven
For some long term projects, located in Belgium (Gent and Herentals) and Eindhoven, we’re looking for some experienced C#.NET, C/C++ High Tech Software Engineers. Together with your passionate colleagues you will be working on the development of software for complex high tech products in the area of consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive or machine construction. You’re involved in every step of the software development and together with your team you’re responsible for the requirements, analysis, design, implementation, reviews, testing and documentation.
Who you are
- You completed a relevant study on at least bachelor level;
- You have at least 3 years relevant experience in technical C#.NET Software development;
- You are MCSD certificated or willing to achieve the certification;
- You’re capable to deliver quality work;
- Your testing skills are above average;
- You’re capable to communicate as well in English or in Dutch.
The ideal candidate is passionate about working as an engineer, is a team player, but is also able to work independent.
- You’re willing to develop your skills and to share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- You’re ambitious and eager to grow within the industry;
- Your result driven and can easily find the balance between quality and quantity;
- You have experience with C and/or C++, Linux application/kernel development, real-time operating systems (as VxWorks, RTEMS, eCos etc.), SW development methods and techniques (Real-time, UML, OOAD, Agile/Scrum,etc.), Multi-threaded applications and Version Control Systems.
- Possibly an Indefinite contract
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (company car including tank card, group- insurance, hospitalization insurance, expenses compensation, meal vouchers, company phone)
- Budget for education: € 6.000
I want this job!
Please apply by using the Solliciteer/Apply button below. Do you have any questions or do you need some more information about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Geronimo Vergilio by calling +31 6 40104717 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.